The events of this year have altered some of our building plans but have certainly not dampened our enthusiasm for what God is doing in providing for future ministry. The delay of our project also gave us the opportunity for our Building Mission Team, which is now a part of the Builders for Christ Midwest, to go to Amery, Wisconsin and help with some of the final stages of their construction.
We have moved forward with as many projects as we could to progress as far as we can. These include:
- All of the concrete work for the building is done. Just a few things like outside stoops and sidewalks to go. These will be done toward the end of construction.
- All of the steel has been erected.
- The Copula is structurally built and near the place where some finishing touches will be made in the spring before being lifted to the top of the building when the roof is in place around the first week of June next year.
- A good portion of the landscaping has taken place around the perimeter of the property.
- The parking lot lights have been installed.
- The parking lot will be paved in a couple of weeks. The west parking lot will be completely redone while the new parking lot will have a base layer of asphalt to get us through the winter and then finished in the fall of next year after all of the use of heavy equipment.
At this point the Builders for Christ A Team is planning to begin their work the middle of May next year. We so appreciate their devotion to our Lord and commitment to this project.
A BIG thank you to all of those who have helped with these accomplishments listed above. We are grateful to God for the Builders for Christ to have altered their plans to help us next year. The faithfulness of God people to continue to financially support this project is inspiring. All glory and honor to God has He continues to provide all that is needed.